What is TexasSpeaks?
TexasSpeaks is an online survey conducted by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service with the purpose of listening to Texas citizens as they identify the strengths and needs of their communities.
What is the goal of the survey?
Engage as many Texas citizens as possible to create the most accurate and helpful data to support Texas communities at both the state and local levels.
Quick Need-to-Know Facts
- Takes approximately 10 minutes or less
- This survey is part of several efforts to identify and understand the issues facing Texas communities
- Identifying relevant issues is fundamental to the program development model of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
- Includes an open feedback section for areas not listed within the survey
- Includes an opportunity to elect to receive contact by the agency